How To Guides
The How To Guides are consistent with the EUSE Position Papers and provide a range of both basic and specific information and useful advice and tips regarding methods on ‘How To’ conduct a specific activity within the Supported Employment process. They are not definitive but are illustrative of the process and methodologies to be considered in the delivery of Supported Employment services. The How To Guides were produced by practitioners for practitioners and have been designed to encourage the reader to adopt best practice when delivering Supported Employment activities. Whilst the majority of the How To Guides are aimed at service delivery within the Supported Employment 5 stage process, we have also included a How To Guide to explore the skills and abilities of potential Employment Support Workers.
- How To Guide - Client Engagement
- How To Guide - Vocational Profiling
- How To Guide - Job Finding and Employer Engagement
- How To Guide - On and Off the Job Support
- How To Guide - Qualities of a Good Employment Support Worker
© European Union of Supported Employment 2010